PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 15, 2009

Photo Update of the Family

So, I am usually the one who takes all the photos of the family and does all the posting on this blog however my husband has been posting loads of video lately and I haven't been posting any photos at all. Well, there is a reason for that. :) The last three times we have gone out to explore the islands or go visit a location. I have forgotten my memory card for my camera. I forgot it in Sarasota, I forgot it when we went to the Mote Aquarium, and I forgot it when we went mini golfing. Today I was hoping to get a bunch of pictures of our visit with the Hillary's and Dylan threw a huge fit on the beach so I came back to the condo to put him down for a nap and I forgot to get my camera back out again until the storm hit. So I am posting a few pictures from the last few days when I actually remembered my memory card a a few of Ms. Clare. I am bummed we usually always take a picture of us with the Hillary's and a picture of the boys together (Micah and Phil). We completely forgot. Micah was also bummed that they didn't have their flipping competition to see who still has their game when it comes to diving! :) We might have to stop by and have the competition a the Hillary house on the way home and snap a picture! :)
Micah during a morning swim! Sophie being Sophie! Man what a cutie!
A photo of the girls that I took the other day at a shop in a shopping district at the end of Long boat key! I couldn't resist! :)
Hailey Swimming!
Phil doesn't let little Clare wear hair bows or headbands... So when he wasn't looking Aunt Stacey went and grabbed Clare a little clippy that matched her shirt and we took a quick picture! She is soooo cute! Love her. :) and her mommy and daddy too! Eat your heart out Daddy!
Clare eating a polly pocket! lol

4 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

What fun! Love the pictures. As always, I am thoroughly impressed by your photographic eye. We had a GREAT time yesterday! Can't wait until next year!

Ann Durham said...

Stacey,
Your pictures are so great! Clare always looks so different in your pictures...you bring out the blue in her eyes so beautifully!

Ann Durham

Nana said...

Those definitely are two foxy ladies standing by that sign, perfect pictures as usual. Wish we were there enjoying the vacation with you. Absolutely thrilled that you keep this blog.
Love, Nana

Corrie and Phil said...

Okay, we updated our blog. It now has a post titled, "Fun With the Clacks." Better check it out!