The last few days when we have been around the condo I have snuck off at random moments to capture different things around the condo. Today a storm came in over the bay and I got some great photos of a bird sitting on a post down by the dock and yesterday I got some great photos at sunset plus there are a few other photos mixed in here. Anyway, this post is just some photos of me having fun doing what I love to do. I told Micah I want to take an afternoon and go around the island and get some more photos so there will be more to come! Enjoy!
The sun light blasting through part of a storm cloud! So beautiful!
I love this photo of this bird! I wish I had my 70-200 on my camera! Arugh!
This photo is my favorite because you can see the clear sky and the front of the storm coming across the bay! It was crazy! One moment it was warm and sunny by the pool and all of a sudden the air got cold and the wind picked up about 20mph and the storm came rolling in. It only stayed for about 45 minutes and then the sun came back out!































4 comments:
Great pictures Stacey! Can you pack me on your vacation next year?
For as much as you hate birds, you certainly like to take pictures of them. :) I love the picture of the ripples on the water. Beautiful shots!
Pictures are absolutely beautiful, you might want to make a collage using the photographs and hang it above your fireplace and that way you can see your paradise every day.
Love, Nana
beautiful pictures! what a paradise. Your vacation sounds like its going great, glad the kids are better. Enjoy!
Post a Comment