PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 15, 2008

The way a vacation should be.

Today was another awesome day! We spent the morning looking for ways to spend Nana's 20 dollars for the girls (they did spend it... we will have to take a picture of what they bought and post it later on today!)... After that we came home, had lunch and then spent 3 hours playing at the beach and then 1 hour playing the pool! Micah keeps asking me if we can just stay until next week Friday. He doesn't' want to leave. Which I guess I can't blame him. It truly is paradise down here! Anyway here are a few pictures from today so far, Dylan slept in his pack in play on the beach all afternoon, that is why he isn't in any of the pictures :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures of you guys on the beach, I'm glad that micah took one of you also. I am sorry to hear that your vacation is almost over but I'm glad that you will be returning home so I can see you all in person instead of looking at beautiful photographs.

Love, Nana