PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 15, 2008

The end to a great day!

The day is finally almost done. It is 10 pm and we are about to head off to bed. This afternoon we hung out at the pool and then grilled burgers. After that we tried to do a photo shoot with the kids... I say tried because we did a trail run tonight to see for sure what we want to do tomorrow when we are going to do the actual photo shoot. We learned tonight that Dylan will eat the sand, Sophia will not cooperate, and Hailey, well she loves the camera! Our biggest problem is going to be Sophia. She HATES getting her picture taken and refuses to look a the camera not to mention she always has her mouth WIDE open! Anyway, here is a sneak preview. We are hoping for better pictures tomorrow night. But here are a few from our practice run!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are prices and precious, the almost make me want to cry. What a treasure, I love the picture of the kids on the beach and the picture of papa and big D. I hope you will have a beautiful last day spending your time together as a family, I wish I could have been in paradise with you but I am thankful for your blog.
Love, Nana

Corrie and Phil said...

GREAT PICTURES! You've had such great weather and a perfect week. See why we never want to leave The Sunshine State? ENJOY your last day!!!

Anonymous said...

awww the kids are soo cute! theyre personalities really come out in all the pictures!! pricelesss! :)

Anonymous said...

your sophia makes me laugh so hard:) what great faces! beautiful dresses!