OH MY GOSH!!! That is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. That seriously just made my day. I loved that Sophia just rocked back and forth, and Hailey really has those Beyonce moves down! Too funny!
pretty soon Your video will be on u-tube as the most watched video of beautiful dancers, soon you'll be on the David Letterman show and Oprah. Much love to all of you.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. That seriously just made my day. I loved that Sophia just rocked back and forth, and Hailey really has those Beyonce moves down! Too funny!
pretty soon Your video will be on u-tube as the most watched video of beautiful dancers, soon you'll be on the David Letterman show and Oprah. Much love to all of you.
Love, Nana
That was HILARIOUS!!! They are actually good dancers! : ) You capture the best moments!!
Post a Comment