We decided to make up for not posting for so long on the blog that we would do a mini photo shoot of the kids and post the pictures today. Sooooo here are the pictures from our photo shoot this evening! Enjoy! The kids are getting sooo big I can hardly believe it!

















2 comments:
your kids are precious...beautiful pics Stac!!!!
Yes, great pictures!!! I love seeing their little personalities come out more and more just in pictures. Crazy that when I first met you at Jim and Apryl's wedding, Sophia was just a little baby...now she's so grown up.
Your captions are great and it's reassuring to know that even the best of moms have crazy kid days. : ) Because I know down the road when my kids are being crazy and naughty, I would think it was a reflection of me...but it happens to everyone. Thank you for your honesty! It really helps! : )
Post a Comment