Papa and the kids played at the beach the other day. Here are some great shots Stacey took of us. And yes, I am fat and its not just the camera "accidentally" adding inches. I got Hailey to go into the Gulf of Mexico with me, but she didn't like the way the salt burned her eyes. This was right before we found the shell mentioned in some of the previous posts.







4 comments:
Hey Clacks, I'm not seeing many surfin style waves on the water!!!!
I did some body surfing the other day. I am sore still because of it!
I keep seeing lots of pics of papa clack in his bathing suit (doing flips, naked lunch, etc...), but mama clack only has pics of her fully clothed! It's more likely for people to see your fat if you wear a bathing suit and let people take pictures of you - that's why mama's don't let people take pictures of them in bathing suits!!!
The picture of PAPA and Dylan sitting on the beach is one of my favorites, of course they are all my favorites because I am the nana
Post a Comment