PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 13, 2008

A relaxing day so far...

Today our pool was closed because they were repainting the walls that surround the pool. We decided to go down to this shopping district about 17 miles south of our condo. The shopping district is very very high end. Micah went into one store and found a normal polo type shirt and it was $275 dollars. Seriously! It was insanely priced there but it was fun to walk around.
Mommy and her Girls!
Big D and Mommy
Mommy and Hailey
I think Sophia is actually smiling... with her mouth wide open of course!
Hailey insisted on bringing these glasses downtown to go shopping. About halfway through the trip Sophia got a hold of them and wanted to wear them. All the people down there had to think we were extremely odd walking through these ritzy stores with Swim Goggles on!
I put an aged look on this picture. I like it. I think they look a lot alike.
Micah was standing behind me during these two pictures making monkey sounds to try to get all the kids to look at him! The kids thought it was pretty funny and so did other people on the street!
Here is a picture of the wall of the restaurant that we ate lunch at. This restaurant is totally decked out in Green Bay Packers and stuff. We love this place. It is our favorite place to eat on the island. We discovered it the last time we were down here. It is this little hole in the wall restaurant but they have thee best Black Bean soup and Quesadillias!
Now we are back at the condo. Micah and younger two are taking naps and Hailey and I are about to go down to the ocean! And on a side note... Since I am usually the one taking all the pictures, I thought today that it would be nice if Micah took a few pictures of me so that when my kids get older, they know I went on the vacation as well! :) I hope you are all enjoying your day today! We are loving our vacation! Tonight we are heading out to go mini golfing and souvenir shopping!! :) We will post more pictures later.

3 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

Looks like another fun day on the island. We missed our Clack fix today...after seeing you FOUR days in a row. You have become blog experts, and we love the frequent updates!!! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting more pictures, it was nice that Micah took some pictures of you with the kids, I absolutely love how you aged the picture at Dylan and Sophia, they almost look like twins, I'm glad that you had a relaxing day and had the chance to go shopping and go out to eat, and I really love the pictures that you posted. Enjoy your day-to-day, today it is going to rain and be in the fifties here. Just to let you know on Sunday when you arrive home the high for the day is only 59, you might need your winter coats after the 95 degree weather every day. Sophia I actually like the glasses, maybe we can get matching pairs. Hailey Marie, did you and your sister spend your 20 bucks yet? Wishing you all a wonderful day down in sunny Florida. Know that you all are missed and loved very much.

Love you all,
Nana

Anonymous said...

I can wait for you to post some more pictures, it is an absolutely awesome idea to share your vacation with everyone. I'll be checking your blog later.

Love,Nana