PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 16, 2008

Our last full day!

Today is our last full day down here on the Island. We spent the morning at a local park letting Hailey play because the other two fell asleep during the drive over to the park. This afternoon we are blasting "Beachy Music" on our lap top through Pandora and just hanging by the pool being a family! We are excited to get home to our family and friends, however we are very sad to leave this beautiful place! (I am not sad! Stacey will be really angry when she finds out I manipulated this posting. I really want to stay another couple of days - Micah) We thought it would be fun since Dylan was sleeping on our patio in his pack'n'play to set up my camera on the side of the pool wall and take some self timer pictures of the rest of us jumping into the pool... here is what transpired from that activity as well as a few other pool shots.

One thing we have learned for sure down here is Sophia is not afraid of the water. She will walk right up to the pool without a life jacket on and jump in. She now has to wear a life jacket at times when she is near the pool.

D just before he went down for a nap

I am making a 1 sign with my hand because we were supposed to jump and yell we love Florida or Florida is the best. (I am not sure which one) hahahaha I am the only one who yelled anything!

Anyway, we hope you are all having a good day. We are loving ours!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The gulf just seems to be more turquoise than I remember it. I guess its been a couple years longer since my last visit. It is so beautiful. You look like you are maximizing the best moments of time!

Our Kelsey learned to have 'no fear' on a trip to Florida. She would also walk to the edge and jump out, since it started with Grandma catching her when she would jump. I think Sophia will be your 'wild child' full of 'scare mom & dad' tactics...ha ha!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute! what adventures, this is so fun to read!

love you all:)