PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are so very sad to leave this beautiful paradise! It is about 12:45 P.M. and we will be leaving in about an hour. We want to take one last jump in the pool! This has been the best time for our family to rejuvenate in a stress free environment. I know Stacey and I will remember it forever and are blessed to have captured it in time through video and photography. We are excited to come home to all of our family and friends. Hailey has been saying how she misses her Nana and Grandpa and her friends. Here are the last few pictures of our children in Florida until we get home to post some more. We plan on continuing to post about our family on this blog! So keep checking and bookmark this page! We love you and we will greatly appreciate any prayers you lift up for us on our drive home! :)

See You Soon!
Love The Clacks

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Beautiful!!! You take such great pics!! I think next time we go on vacation I should take you along to get some of my family!!!!

I'm glad you guys had such a great time and are returning feeling refreshed!