PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

January 24, 2009

Great Grandma and Grandpa Clack visit Grandma and Grandpa Clack

A few weeks ago we went to see Micah's grandparents and his parents in East Lansing. We had a great time. Here are ton of pictures from our visit! We wanted to be sure to get lots of pictures of Great Grandpa and Great Grandma with the kids!
Sophia playing dress up with Nana's dress up clothes... she has ballet shoes on of course.. she wore those down to Nana's. Great Grandpa and Grandma with the kids!
I love this lady!!!!
They were sitting the exact same way!!!! hahahaha I guess you can tell they are Clacks.
Love this picture
my little man.
I love Sophia's face in this picture

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looked like a day full of wonderful memories! The pictures will tell lots of stories later on. It's great to have these patriarch moments :)