PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

August 23, 2008

God's favorite flower's have to be Sunflowers... Have you ever seen anything so beautiful??

Well after much anticipation I finally found THEE perfect Sunflower field thanks to a recommendation from a friend! I am forever grateful to the family that planted these beautiful flowers and also that gave me permission to come and shoot there! I have openings for photography in the next few weeks if some of you want to come and have pictures taken in this beautiful beautiful beautiful location!!! It doesn't get much more perfect on earth that this.... I just wish the sun wasn't so bright this morning when I took the kids by myself out there. I didn't have anyone to hold my scrims.... Oh well, the pics even with the shadows from the sun still look amazing I think! I would love feedback on what you think! Oh and I am totally interested in selling prints of any of these pictures if people want them! Contact me via email: staceyclack@sbcglobal.net
Love you all and hope you are all having an awesome day! I am!!!
Thank God for SUNFLOWERS!!!!!
Of course here are a few of my beautiful Hailey Marie and Sophia Grace.... Sophia is only in one picture because after the first one she colored all over herself with BLUE marker while she played in the car.... That's my sweet Sophia for ya! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful pics stac!!!!!!!!

Corrie and Phil said...

I wish we were there to get some pictures with our favorite photographer! Those are GREAT shots!!!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are definitely beautiful pictures but my dear grandchildren are more beautiful than the flowers. It would be a beautiful spot to do a family photograph, maybe someday

Love, Nana Youngs

Lisa Clouse said...

What a gift you have with finding and capturing such beautiful scenes! And you also have three of the most gorgeous children! I love hearing about their funny stories, like getting blue marker all over themselves!

I forgot about sunflowers in August! They don't have them here in Phoenix!