PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

July 8, 2008

Sooooo I did it... I cut my hair!

So I have been saying for awhile now that I am going to try to grow my hair out. I haven't cut it short since I was pregnant with Dylan. Today I broke down and had my friend Amy Fonnesbeck cut it. It was getting too long and looked awful. Last Sunday My mom told me I look OLDER with my hair long. Which, bless her heart, was not something I wanted to hear when you are only 1 1/2 years away from turning 30. Anyway, I took her advice and my husbands and cut my hair. My husband however was very surprised I went short. He told me to get it trimmed up. I sent him an email this morning and told him to call me because I was thinking of cutting my hair like Posh Spice. He thought I was joking and never called me back. So, when he came home from work today he came home to this......

I love it! I am so glad I did it! It isn't as crazy in this pic as Posh's hair and I chose to make it symmetrical instead of asymmertical. It will be sooooo much easier to take care of since I have 3 kids to chase after! Here is the picture that i took my idea from. I love her hair in this picture. My bangs aren't long enough to have the long part in the front. Maybe someday I will have the guts to go asymmetrical! We will wait and see!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Cheryl said...

Stacey! I love it!!! I've been trying to grow my hair out too - maybe I'll get the nerve to cut mine now too. :)
Cheryl

LynnMSH said...

So very cute! I can see Dylan in you even more now. :)

Corrie and Phil said...

Hey Posh,

Your hair looks GREAT, and I'm inspired. What a cute new look!!!

You've been the blogging Queen lately, and I love all of your pictures. The Blue Moon post is priceless, and you could probably win some competition with those pictures. Keep the posts coming.

Have a blessed Wednesday!!!

Lisa Clouse said...

how darling! I love your hair! I thought I was being brave by getting semi-bangs last month! (Which I've pinned back every day since then! Lol)

i'm flying out sunday to go back to Phoenix. I'm sorry it didn't work out to see you guys while I was home. i got so busy running around visiting and playing that I never remembered to remind you I'd be in town!