Today Micah came home from work and had lunch with us which was super nice. We had a picnic lunch out in the front yard. During our picnic the mailman came a delivered a special card for Sophia from Aunt Rita for her birthday. Inside the card was some money for Sophia as well as Hailey and Dylan too! THANKS AUNT RITA!!!
Anyway, about 3 seconds after they saw the money in the card the ice cream truck started playing it's music about 2 streets away. The girls stood at the street corner with their dollars for about 20 mins but the ice cream truck never came down our street... Oh well, maybe next time! Here are a few snap shots. Dylan was being really cute catching some rays in the sun... his hair is getting really red like Uncle John's.





4 comments:
We had a ton of fun!
We always do picnics in the back yard - I love the idea of doing it in front so we can see stuff!! Maybe the ice cream truck will come to our neighborhood!!
Oh, the ice cream truck. I love that sound. Too bad about the lack of ice cream. :(
Thanks for the kind comments on our blog. You're sweet, and you make me feel like less of a whale. :) We, too, receive REGULAR comments on our beautiful pregnancy pictures. Thanks again!!!
Hey! thanks for the encouragement! So what kind of camera do you have and what photo correcting software do you use? I would love to converse with you and get some pointers on how to start a business! I am going to get photoshop soon and start working on some photos. I just am having a hard time finding time with a newborn!
Post a Comment