Today we went to watch the Jenison Memorial Day Parade with our good friends the Pratts and the Alferinks. We had a great time! The parade was a TON better than the good old Standale Parade that we normally go to. Clifford was there as well as Curious George and two other characters from PBS that I didn't recognize. They even had fighter jets that flew right over Baldwin street! It was pretty sweet!! I highly recommend if you usually only go to the Standale parade that you check out the Jenison parade! You will have to get there 2 hours early to get a good seat though because those people out there are serious about their parades!
After the parade Margo and Steve made a fantastic brunch and we all sat around and chatted while the kids played. It was a wonderful way to spend Memorial day! We truly have been blessed with such an amazing circle of friends. We are so thankful for all of you!
Now are just relaxing at home which I think will be our agenda for today! I will probably do some cleaning too! :) We hope you all had as wonderful of a Memorial day as we did!! Here are a few pics from the parade!
Hailey proudly displaying the tattoo Mrs. Margo gave her!!!
The three amigos watching the parade together. They had a blast getting candy and eating it!

Hey T! Here come the fire trucks!!!











2 comments:
What fun! Phil had to work today, so there was no parading for the Hillarys. :(
REST ASSURED...the photos are STILL on the walls in our nursery. The photos on our blog didn't catch the right angle to display the real gems of the room. I think we've chosen the one to have blown up, so we'll be in touch very soon! THANKS AGAIN!
I think you guys should move to the SW side!! It looks like the kiddos had a blast! I totally forgot Jenison had a parade - I was thinking of taking Conner to one, but didn't know where to go?!?!
Post a Comment