Micah's college roommate Phil and his wife Corrie came down to Anna Maria Island today to visit us. We had a blast! The boys went snorkeling in the ocean. Phil found a sea urchin and a sand dollar that was still alive. Did you know the sand dollars aren't white when they are alive? They only turn white once you bleach them to kill them. I thought that was pretty interesting. Anyway, after we went to the beach we went back to the condo and then went swimming in the pool! Of course when you get two ex-divers from MSU together, the standing back flips into the pool are bound to happen. I titled the blog what I did because it was a statement that came out of my husbands mouth while him and Phil were doing synchronized standing backs. We had a fantastic day with Phil and Corrie and Baby Hillary. We are anxious to meet her (Baby Hillary) when she arrives. Here are a few pics of our visit with them.
I couldn't help but get an only belly shot!!! :)
Phil and Micah... Phil pretending to be pregnant!
I think Phil wants to be that pregnant man they have been talking about on the News.... Hmmmm
The boys!
I couldn't leave the blog without a picture of the standing back flips!






3 comments:
AWESOME PICTURES!!! We had a GREAT day with The Clacks. Thanks! As far as the caliber of divers...if you were really that good, why did you have to quit? It sure is easy to brag when you're not up on the 3-meter, with your balls in your throat, about to do a reverse 1.5 SS with 2.5 twists.
Wow! That was harsh!
Stacey,
the photograph of Micah And Phil, you need to enter into a photo contest somewhere, it is absolutely amazing
Post a Comment